- Enquire with us about market-ready development opportunities.
- Enquire with us about market insights, trend analysis and trade statistics.
- Check with us if you are qualified to attend an investment site inspection led by STATOS.
- Gain access to information on programmes and support available in Sarawak.
Hydropower, solar, biomass, hydrogen and biogas to generate electricity to reduce carbon emission. Such as Baleh Project.
The logistical necessity of fresh produce to reach overseas markets, is currently underway. Tanjung Manis Halal Hub.
Established within SCORE to be the centre of halal industry. Other pig farmings also currently in development.
MatQtra International, a Malaysia / China joint venture company, looking at Batang Ai tilapia fish commercial production.
Sarawak has abundant minerals and natural resources such as oil, gas, silica sands and limestones.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed between the Sarawak state government and Huawei on digital economy development and cooperation.
Abundant land and energy, boasting a strong presence of MNCs and large local corporations, such as Samalaju Park.
Hosts Rainforest World Music Festival at the Sarawak Cultural Village in Kuching attracts over 20,000 visitors annually.
The Sarawak MM2H programme has attracted a lot of attention following the very stringent rules under the new national programme.
Sarawak has created their version which is a lot more friendly to foreigners wishing to live in Malaysia.
• Site inspection / Exploratory trip
• Trade matching / Business Mission / Activities (own calendar)
Visit our office & gallery or send us your enquiries through our online form. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible!