- Share with us the information of your products or services.
- Find out how we can assist you in establishing links with potential importers or investors.
- Take advantage of our regular in-house product update sessions to expand your network.
- Utilize our meeting rooms and use this opportunity to display your products at the gallery.
- Consider joining one of our upcoming Singapore Business Exchange Sessions.
- If your company is just starting out, you may attend one of our “Industry Outreach Programmes” to learn how best to bring your products to export readiness.
- Study the available market analysis and research publication we offer.
Singapore Import / Export Companies
- Ensure that we have your company’s profile in our database.
- Share with us the information of the product or services you wish to procure from Sarawak.
- Gain access to our database of Sarawak producers and sellers.
- Consider participating in our Singapore – Sarawak Business Exchange sessions.
- Share with us your perspective in establishing business with Sarawak.
Tariff code reference
- Harmonized Commodity Description & Coding System, commonly known as HS Codes and ASEAN Harmonized Tariff Nomenclature (AHTN) were created for international use by the Custom Department to classify commodities when they are being declared at the custom frontiers by exporters and importers. AHTN is used for trade transaction between Malaysia and the other ASEAN countries, while the HS Code applies for trade with non-ASEAN countries. For reference of HS and AHTN Codes, you may search from Search Tariff function at JKDM HS – Explorer Website i.e. http://tariff.customs.gov.my. For exporters or importers who are not sure of the HS/AHTN codes for their products, you can refer to the officers at the Malaysia Royal Customs Department Head Office or any of its branch offices for assistance. This service is provided free of charge. For more info, please visit http://www.customs.gov.my.
Trade advisory and support
Promotion Assistance Scheme by STATOS (PASS)
- Promotion Assistance Scheme by STATOS (PASS) is a Key Sarawak Government financial assistance program for small to medium aspiring and growing export-ready businesses. It encourages local businesses to export their products and grow internationally. Eligible exporters are those who may have export promotion expenses pertaining to product development to attain acceptance in Singapore. This subsidy is strictly on an equal sharing basis, capped at a maximum of SGD 10,000 for each application.
- Promotion Assistance Scheme (PASS) Application Form
- Promotion Assistance Scheme (PASS) Brochure
Forwarding Company Contact List
Trade promotions and event
- International Trade events
- Trade matching / business mission / activities- (own calendar)